COOPERCOAT BOTTOM PAINT
We took the many layers of old paint down to a new barrier coat and used Coppercoat in hopes of longer lasting protection.
REPLACE THE GROUND TACKLE
Most of the old chain was rusted throughout. We replaced all of the rode and added a new Rocna anchor.
NEW GALLEY COUNTERTOPS
The original corian countertop had a crack and later was topped with stick on tile. We replaced with new corian and moved the sink a bit to create new drawer space in the galley.
We decided to get SeaDek customized to fit throughout the cockpit and at the helm station. The teak steps were showing it's age and really needed replacing. The comfort of the SeaDek has proven nice during long passages.
We replaced the old cloth bimini with a custom made hardtop. This gave us more shade and now we're able to walk to the end of the boom to tend to the mainsail.
We replaced the faucets in all the heads, the galley and even the outside wash down. Scandvik makes wonderful marine grade products and now they're more functional than the original ones.
MILLION DOLLAR TABLE
A new table was needed and this one is actually a temporary. It's been two years and two different carpenters... still waiting for the compass rose inlay final product.